Just a quick announcement, there will be no Go Play Manchester in April. Due to a combination of me being busy (two conventions one after another, plus Easter Holidays) and the venue being busy with tournaments. The next GPM will be held in May (date to be confirmed). See you in May 🙂
Month: March 2019
Go Play Manchester III, Sunday 10 March Player Allocation
Here it is, the player allocation for this Sunday
|Game||Heights of Orlanth||Mystery Of Tarson||The Emperor Protects|
|System||13th Age G||Heroic Fantasy||Only War|
|GM||Newt Newport||Udo Kaiser||Roderick Hamilton|
|Player 1||Doerte Boehle||Martin||Josh Clark|
|Player 2||Jeff Lemonnier||Daniel Royle||John Ossoway|
|Player 3||Andrew Whiteoak||Julien Segard|
|Player 4||Martin Smart|
I’m calling a cap on Heights of Orlanth, but there are spaces available in Mystery of Tarson and the Emperor Protects. Either use the Contact form to let me know you want to join in advance or turn up on the day.
Looking forward to seeing everyone 🙂
Games Sign up for Go Play Manchester III, Sunday 10 March
You can now sign up for Go Play Manchester III on Sunday 10 March 2019 and choose the game you want to play.
1. Review the available games.
- The Emperor Protects (Only War)
- The Mystery of Tarson (Heroic Fantasy)
- The Heights of Orlanth (13 th Age Glorantha)
2. Fill in and submit the following form, and enter your 1st and 2nd choice of games.
[Event passed, so signup form removed]
3. Notification of who is booked into what game will be published on the Friday, 8 March, before the event on the website. In the very unlikely event that you don’t get your 1st or 2nd choice, I will contact you via email to discuss possibilities, prior to the final allocation of games.
4. If you change your mind about coming to the event, please let the organiser (Newt) now via the contact form. This way I can free up your space in the game that you have chosen.
5. Please remember that there is a £2 fee, to help the venue cover costs, payable on the day.
Any questions? Get in touch.
Look forward to seeing you on the day!
The Mystery of Tarston
System: Heroic Fantasy
GM: Udo Kaiser
The heroes have plundered ancient ruins and found magic items, ancient silverware, gold and gems. When they return to Tarston to sell their loot there are inexplicable problems…
Heroic Fantasy is Graham Spearing’s expanded version of the Black Hack, with fantasy races, more classes and even an introductory adventure, published by Wordplay Games.
The Black Hack is a streamlined modern take on Old School Dungeons and Dragons by David Black, which will be familiar to fans of both early editions and 5th Edition alike.